Great question. Many things make me unique. Just a few are:
1. My talent to see beyond. I can look to the deeper meaning of certain actions.
2. My advanceness (inteligence). I am only 12 and I still am smarter than a third of the human population!
3. When I look at someone, I can feel what they feel sometimes.
4. When people feel sad, I feel sad. I take on other's emotions.
5. I can tell the difference between people like me, and people not like me.
6. My dreams come true sometimes.
7. I can write excalty what I feel, without thinking of the right words.
and many more. Every one has talents, sometimes more than one... or 7.
Nothing. Being human means that no matter what trait or fact I consider, there is at least one other human who is the same or that can do the same.
Uniqueness and individuality is something that is taught to us that is completely illogical. No matter what trait you believe makes you different, I can almost guarantee that I can introduce you to 3 others who have the same trait.
Nope. I pass myself 20-40 times just walking down the lanes of a grocery store in a single trip.
Straight vanilla, common as dirt, me.
I am unique because I am me and no one else. There are many things I have in common with some people, but nobody else has all of the same quirks to the same degree as I do.
I love people, I want to be around people, I like observing people, and I love to talk to people. I especially love to see if I can make them smile. Momma always said, "You are guarenteed a smile from someone if you smile at them first." And 98% of the time, it is true. Try it.
my need to do things differently than others. writing w/ my left hand when i'm right handed, and using british slang when i live in america, and writing my letters in a different style/manner (like "s" starting at the bottom, not top)
yea basically i'm really weird...but i love it!! because i WANT to be weird.