“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”
“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”
“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
1. Don’t look for inspiration. Start working and inspiration will come to you.
2. Move on, it’s just a chapter in the past but don’t close the book. Just turn the page.
3. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but few think of changing themselves.
4. People who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.
5. Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
6. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
7. There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.
8. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
9. Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
10. Stand up for what is right, even if you’re standing alone.
11. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
12. Never regret something that once made you smile.
13. Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
14. What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
16. Fear is what stops you. Courage is what keeps you going.
17. The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs.
18. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
19. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. – Hanoch McCarty
20. Be strong. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
21. A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
22. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu
Which is worse: Ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
While having never invented a sin, I’m trying to perfect several.
Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Why buy shampoo when real poo is still free.
Why do they use sterile needles for lethal injections?
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think.
With a rubber duck, you’re never alone.
100. With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
This Site Might Help You.
Short, meaningful quotes.?
I need one for my Instagram bio. Something that won't take up more than a line. Such as "life is simple, it's you make it." But they need to be meaningful. Good ones.
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Don't give up,the beginning is always the hardest.
Live for the journey, not the destination.
In the end, what we regret the most are the chances we never took.
Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
A true love story never ends.
Live like there's no midnight.